Saturday, November 21, 2009

60 minutes (30/30)

Meditation: 30 minutes
Where: Zafu
When: 6:50 a.m.
How: Passage Meditation ('Twin Verses' from the Buddha, Dhamapada)
Notes: Terrific except for the allergy attack. I was blowing my nose every few minutes! Very frustrating. This time of year, I'm allergic to the moulds in the air (due to the fallen leaves). Later in the day, found myself inspired by this recording by Erich Shiffmann.

Meditation: 30 minutes
Where: St. C House
When: 9:15 p.m.
How: Passage Meditation ('Twin Verses' from the Buddha, Dhamapada)
Notes: It's been a while since I've done a long evening meditation. I wasn't even planning for it tonight, but I really needed it. I'm still working out the temperature thing at the house. I brought my down sleeping bag this weekend, but it wasn't quite warm enough. I'm investigating an electric microplush throw to keep myself warm when I'm here.

No comments:

Post a Comment