Friday, November 20, 2009

40 minutes (30/10)

Meditation: 30 minutes
Where: Zafu
When: 6:50 a.m.
How: Passage Meditation ('Twin Verses' from the Buddha, Dhamapada)
Notes: I struggled a little bit with my focus this morning. I took a muscle relaxant last night to treat a shoulder problem and I think I had a bit of a chemical 'hangover' from the drug (I slept like a log). Lately, 30 minutes has not seemed very long for meditation at all. I've adjusted to it.

Meditation: 10 minutes
Where: Streetcar
When: 11:15 p.m.
How: Passage Meditation ('Twin Verses' from the Buddha, Dhamapada)
Notes: The streetcar is a smoother ride, a little bit easier than the subway, actually.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm glad I finally connected the name to the blog/s - this is a very interesting idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Boodiba! The meditation blog is very, very basic. I didn't want to sink a lot of time into it because I'm already blogging daily on my yoga blog.

    I rarely get comments here. In fact, I was actually shocked to see a comment waiting for moderation, then I grinned when I realised it was you! :-D

    ReplyDelete