Thursday, November 5, 2009

40 minutes (30/10)

Meditation: 30 minutes
Where: Zafu
When: 8:00 a.m.
How: Passage Meditation ('Twin Verses' from the Buddha, Dhamapada)
Notes: Lovely meditation this morning. I'm feeling at ease with both the new routine and the new passage. I kind of miss the romance of sitting for meditation shortly after waking, but it just wasn't working for me. I may experiment with sitting right after breakfast though (going for a walk afterward). It would be nice to do my meditation before the construction noise starts in the morning.

Meditation: 10 minutes
Where: Zafu
When: 9:50 p.m.
How: Passage Meditation ('Twin Verses' from the Buddha, Dhamapada)
Notes: Another short and sweet meditation. I really do appreciate the transition from my busy day to bedtime. Tonight, my mind was full of the past, analysing my day of teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment