Monday, October 26, 2009

60 minutes (30/30)

Meditation: 30 minutes
Where: Zafu
When: 6:30 a.m.
How: Passage Meditation (St. Francis Prayer)
Notes: Distracted meditation this morning. I was definitely in 'future mode', planning everything from my day to my evening meditation. This is true irony: My mind was too busy planning my next meditation to be present in the meditation it was currently involved in. Argh!

Meditation: 30 minutes
Where: Zafu
When: 10:30 p.m.
How: Passage Meditation (St. Francis Prayer)
Notes: I was feeling drowsy during my meditation, wide awake as soon as I was finished. My legs were uncomfortable tonight - no cramps or anything, just uncomfortable. I played a late ice hockey game tonight, which probably accounts for it. I didn't go straight to bed afterward this time. Instead, I read a book for about 5 minutes and that's all it took: I was out like a light. There's the solution to my mind-too-busy-to-sleep problem after evening meditation.

No comments:

Post a Comment