Sunday, October 25, 2009

60 minutes (15/15/30)

Meditation: 15 minutes
Where: Zafu
When: 6:30 a.m.
How: Passage Meditation (St. Francis Prayer)
Notes: I was just settling in when I was struck with cramps from my monthly cycle. I had to take a break for awhile.

Meditation: 15 minutes
Where: Zafu
When: 8:00 a.m.
How: Passage Meditation (St. Francis Prayer)
Notes: Resumed my meditation while sitting on the futon (with some back support).

Meditation: 30 minutes
Where: Zafu
When: 9:30 p.m.
How: Passage Meditation (St. Francis Prayer)
Notes: I ate too much supper. I usually eat very light in the evening - a full meal was too much. I felt bloated and awful during meditation. I'm surprised how much a simple thing can affect me. I'm becoming more aware of how things I eat make me feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment