Wednesday, October 28, 2009

40 minutes (30/10)

Meditation: 30 minutes
Where: Zafu
When: 6:30 a.m.
How: Passage Meditation (St. Francis Prayer)
Notes: I woke groggy, but I wasn't sleepy during my meditation. I was moderately distracted, but my focus was not quite as sharp this morning. Everything felt just a bit fuzzy around the edges. It took me less time to get settled on the Mobile Meditator Zafu this morning. In hindsight, I probably should have added a bit of air to the central chamber - my hips are not as open in the morning and I could feel this in my posture.

Meditation: 10 minutes
Where: Zafu
When: 9:50 p.m.
How: Passage Meditation (St. Francis Prayer)
Notes: I taught evening classes. Even though I get home by around 9:15, the time seems to slip through my fingers. I enjoyed the very brief meditation I managed to slip in. No problems at all going to sleep afterward either.

No comments:

Post a Comment