Wednesday, December 2, 2009

40 minutes (30/10)

Meditation: 30 minutes
Where: Zafu
When: 6:15 a.m.
How: Passage Meditation ('Twin Verses' from the Buddha, Dhamapada)
Notes: A slight change to the morning schedule - I'll be starting at 6:15 to participate in a 'Virtual 15 Minute Meditation' with a group from a studio I used to frequent. I wasn't sure how it would feel to meditate with other people in this way, but I did feel a sense of camaraderie and unity during the first 15 minutes of my meditation.

Meditation: 10 minutes
Where: Zafu
When: 9:50 p.m.
How: Passage Meditation ('Twin Verses' from the Buddha, Dhamapada)
Notes: Meditation was a last minute thing tonight. I was pretty focused for the first few minutes, but less so as time went on. Usually I look forward to my meditation but tonight all I could think about was going to sleep. I wasn't sleepy, but I wanted to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment