Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Late February Report (15 minutes, daily)

My meditation practice has become consistent enough that logging it has started to become very tedious (and probably very tedious to read as well, for my one lone Google subscriber).

As it stands, I've moved to a 15 minute daily meditation, a combination of breath focus (to calm the mind and create a focus) and then Passage Meditation. I meditate in the morning, just prior to doing my yoga practice.

For the last few weeks, my meditation has been superb. Not perfect by any stretch, but calming and nurturing. It's always a challenge to keep my wandering brain in focus, but the challenge is part of the practice.

From now on, I'll write periodic summaries of my meditation practice every fortnight or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment